Welcome to King of Hearts CPR of Las Vegas, Nevada. The mission of King of Hearts CPR is to provide our local community with important life-saving skills combined with a convenient and friendly place to learn these skills. My name is Jay and I am a Certified CPR / AED / First Aid Instructor. I have been teaching CPR and First Aid for more than 10 years and co-authored the CPRTC training program that is used nationwide.
Appointment schedules are now available. Offering CPR / AED / First Aid training to all Clark County School District (CCSD) employees, teachers, coaches, subs, support staff, and students. We also train hotel & restaurant staff, factory & warehouse workers, personal trainers, daycare providers, babysitters, social workers.
How to Get Your CPR Card
1. Choose an appointment date & time from the calendar below and pre-pay for your training materials.
2. Study the training materials you will receive via email.
3. Arrive at your appointment to perform a simulated rescue on a CPR manikin and AED unit. All necessary equipment will be provided.
4. Receive your CPR Certification Card the same day, valid for 2 years.
* Please note that once you book your appointment, that appointment is reserved for you only. Appointments cannot be changed or cancelled. There are no refunds.
Cost: $40 per person. There are no hidden or additional fees. Your appointment will run approximately 15 minutes so that you can demonstrate the proper technique on a CPR manikin and AED simulator. A CPR Certification Card is awarded upon completion of your appointment.
If you have questions please Contact Us.
|< MAY||JUN 2022||JUL >|
| 29|| 30|| 31|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4
| 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11
| 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18
| 19 || 20 |
| 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25
| 26 || 27 || 28 |
| 30 || 1|| 2
When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in less than an hour.